If you are in the process of remodeling a home, you may think that it is in your best interests to toss out all of your old doors. However, those who hold onto their doors are able to enjoy a wide range of benefits. By reading on to learn more about the following usages for your old doors, you can avoid the annoyance that comes with having to find a proper disposal space for them.
These 15 hacks allow you to utilize your old and forgotten doors in ways that you never dreamed possible. Some of these techniques might seem nuts, but those who are willing to open their minds a bit are able to reap the ensuing benefits….
1. If you’d like to create a nice outdoor nook, all you need are four doors and a few hinges.
2. To make craft a nightstand, just grab the old door, two squares of wood and a few pieces of fencing.
3. Do you have several doors that you are looking to make use of? They can be used to craft an incredibly adorable looking garden fence!
4. In need of a laundry table that you can fold your clothes on? Nail a door frame to the wall. From there, use some chains to secure it properly.
5. There are a number of ways to use your door as a bookshelf. The door’s inlays can be taken off or you can use the door as a whole.
When a set of small drawers are attached to a door, this creates a hallway table stand that will really tie your house together.
7. Homeowners who like to enjoy a drink every now and again can now use their old doors to create their own bar. There are a wide range of designs available, so take your time to find the right one.
8. A do it yourself potting garden is well within your reach. Just be sure to check out the proper tutorials first, so that you are not making avoidable mistakes.
9. All it takes is an hour to turn your old doors into a nice bench, when you have the proper tutorial available to you.
10. Creating a planter with your door is about as easy as it gets. You can still consult the helpful tutorial just to remain on the safe side.
11. Doors can be used to craft an outdoor swing that will provide you and your loved ones with hours of enjoyment.
12. Your door can become a table. Just attach a few legs and you are good to go!
13. Doors make for great jewelry organizers. A few hooks later and you are definitely good to go.
14. The would be carpenters out there will have no problem turning their old doors into kitchen islands.
15. Hang the door. Grab some chalkboard paint. The rest will take care of itself.